Friday 30 August 2013

Daily meditation

For twelve years I've practiced meditation at least once a day. Usually two or three times a day. It wasn't difficult to keep the habit as I was part of a group and all I had to do was to bring myself into the practice room. Three years ago I decided I want to be free and practice on my own. I started to write a meditation diary which turned out a dating diary. And as for daily meditation practice... I failed. I don't really practice regularly anymore. Only when I am in some kind of troubles I remember I actually have a tool that can help.

So I decided to restart the daily practice again. With writing a blog post each time after meditation. I love to write so this should be a strong enough motivation to keep it up. Tonight is already time for bed so I will follow this guided meditation from one of my previous teachers: Simple meditation for relaxation. How are you keeping up with meditation as a daily habit? Is it easy for you or do you sit down and then think of hundreds of other things you need to do immediately?   Bonne nuit   

2 comments:

  1. I hope it goes well for you Vesna! We are in a similar boat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragements John, feels nice to know that :) keep in touch, it's great to hear from you

      Delete